Woman Within Facilitation Track
Learn how to support other women as they undertake deep emotional work
Join the Woman Within Facilitation Track
If you’ve dreamed of supporting women in taking the steps they need to reclaim lost aspects of themselves, the Woman Within Facilitation Track* is for you. You need to have completed the Woman Within Skills Workshop to enable you to staff in the roles of ATL and nurturer.
You also need to have completed The Wholeness workshop which gives you the insights to use the nine Jungian archetypes in your life, and recognize the most relevant processes and archetypes needed for women as they do their personal growth work. Women who achieve the level of Facilitator are paid a fee when they facilitate at a Woman Within Weekend.
There are several requirements for this indispensable Weekend role.
- You must have attended the Woman Within Skills Workshop
- You must have attended the Woman Within Wholeness Workshops.
- You must have staffed the Woman Within Weekend three times.
- You must apply with Woman Within International’s Certification Coordinator to enter the Facilitation Track.
- You must have served as a Nurturer and an Assistant Team Leader on a Woman Within Weekend.